Saturday, December 12, 2015

LAW 58: Studio update

I thought before i went up top to enjoy the unseasonably warm weather i would do a quick studio update. I have been quite busy in the studio, however, nothing is close to completion. A week before Thanksgiving i started working on a new Fabric Fantasy. This one is a Green Man, and is proving to be a huge project. I have to say i am so far very please with my progress!
almost three weeks of work




I've also started a new painting project. I don't know how many of these i will actually do, but they are fun. I also plan on doing some embroidered  version of these as well, either as Fabric Fanatsys, or book covers. We see. The fairies are based on Ceicly Mary Barker's illustrations. Flowers and fairies are such a natural combination.
cartoon for Jasmine Fairy

Most of the under paint is done


I'm also working on a new book commission, which i think will be very interesting. More on this later

More later,
Morgainne


No comments:

Post a Comment