Tuesday, January 6, 2015

LAW 22 SILENCE AND SOLITUDE

I awoke this morning to a winter wonderland of sorts. We had gotten about 3" of snow; the docks, the hard and the river were covered in a blanket of snow and slush that ranged from the purest white to a brilliant metallic silver. I admit my first thought was oh how beautiful; i should go out and take photos. My second thought was; snow equals cold and wet. Nasty. I burrowed back under the blankies. Alright; several hours later after a hearty breakfast of fruit and oatmeal Mungo has cleared the front deck and our solar panels i am finally ready ti bundle up, do my artistic duty and clear the stern deck as well. I am making split soup for supper, so the boat will be toasty warm and smell heavenly. We'll keep the snow where it belongs, outside and as images to enjoy.




More later,
Morgainne



No comments:

Post a Comment